- Parents must come to the office to register the child
- Bring child’s birth certificate (Child must be under 6 years old)
- Godparents should be practicing Catholics, If God parents are a couple they must be married by the Catholic Church and need to present marriage certificate from the church. If not a couple, and are thus single, must be confirmed and show their Confirmation certificate
- Parents and God Parents are required to attend a Baptismal preparation class, that takes place on the first and third Thursday of the month at 7:00pm in the classrooms.
- If parents are not from Orange Cove and live further than the surrounding cities then they must give reason why they want to baptize here and must bring a letter of permission from their Catholic Church giving our priest permission to baptize in our parish.
- Baptisms are on most Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. in Spanish and Sundays at 1:30 p.m. in English. Baptisms in English may also be done on Saturday if schedule permits.
For more Information please call the office.
- Registrations are on Sundays of August
- Age: must be at least in first grade or older
- Two year program, classes are on Saturdays and Sundays
- Registrations are on Sundays of July
- Age: must be a freshman in high school or older
- Two year program, classes are on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Sponsors/Padrinos must be confirmed
- First step is to make an appointment with the pastor
- Six month prior to desired date
- Must do weekend retreat plus classes in the parish
- Donation of $400.00, includes retreat, classes, and music during mass if so desired
Anointing of the Sick
- Call parish office and the pastor will go to your home or hospital
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
- Adults who have not been baptized, received first communion, or confirmed; or Christians wanting to know information about the church.
- Classes start in September until Easter of the following year
- Classes are on Tuesdays